Visionary and highly accomplished business executive with 15 years of verifiable successes driving exponential growth in Canada’s organic food distribution sector.
As founder and CEO of the Pro Organics, took organic foods from a fringe-phenomenon into a mainstream consumer choice, building the company into an award-winning industry leader.
Brings an exceptional blend of strategic and tactical planning skills, combined with a proven track record in sales and marketing.
Motivational coach and mentor, adept at fostering cohesive, quality-driven teams, with three successive acknowledgements for leading one of Canada’s 50 best managed companies. Engaging, inspiration speaker, passionately committed to philanthropy and community involvement.
Markus Braun has been an Organic Farmer since 1978 and has managed an operation of 27 acre organic farm of which 5 acres are under cultivation for the local
market in Jamaica. He has expertise an Organic Food and Agriculture Consultant.
His domain extends to the following areas:
* Holistic Design and Property development.
* Tropical Ecosystem Design and Management
* Landscaping (ecological garden design)
* Languages (German – fluent, English- fluent, Italian – good, Spanish basic)
* Health & Wellness: Wholistic Wellness & Lifestyle Coach